Based on the well-known libtorrent library, Hali is a complimentary Bittorrent purchaser. In order to function effectively, the portable C ++ source library known as Lift libraries are used in the development of Halit.
- a small footprints and light weight.
- managed queue for torrents.
- support for device memory and magnetism Uri.
- Cyberspace grains and super-seeding are included.
- a process crypto support.
- Complete sustain for Unicode.
- Reduce the box option’s’s transfer ratio to a minimum.
- If necessary, support for” Log – In.”
- Delete tracker and make stream docs.
- Endorse for harbor randomization and mailing.
- planner for shutting down.
Halite is an easy-to-use, low-memory Bittorrent client with a empty user interface. It has many features, including super-seeding, plate cache support, file selection and / or file priority guidelines, a managed torrent queue system, and support for Magnet Uri torrents. Additionally, it has the ability to create soaker documents and blue-pencil trackers that are specified in the stream. What else is there to ask for?
* Note: Beginning with release 0.4.0.1, Windows Xp no longer supports Halite.
- Panels version of Halite 0. 4.0.4
- Size of the file:
- 45. 10 kibibyte
- 98th Skylights,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Xp of Windows,
- Windows 7, etc.
- , Windows Vista
- 2003 Panels,
- Windows 10,
- 2000 Panels
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- March 21st, 2023, Monday
- O’callaghan, Eoin