To make sure that pieces don’t leak memory, use the free profiler Wmemoryprofiler inside integration evaluations.
A managed.net analyser, Wmemoryprofiler supports versions 2.net 2.0 through 4.net 4.5. Where the monitoring Api supports it, it can be attached to running processes actually when they are not.net 4.0. This is feasible because the facts from managed steps is retrieved using Windbg rather than the monitoring Api.
- Scanning of instances.
- All managed heaps’ object conditions can be retrieved.
- From your own process, grab storage data.
- from another procedure, grab reminiscence statistics.
As of version 2, the tool stops using Windbg for heap memory snapshots and switches to Clrmd. Consistent mound images can be taken at secure intervals thanks to this. Additionally, it supports more complex assertions based on total mess measurement, complete reminiscence per category, or object count.
Somebody who needs to check their memory practice before running consolidation assessments on the supply site should use Wmemoryprofiler.
- Windows Wmemoryprofiler 2. 2
- Size of the file:
- 941.06 kb
- Windows of Windows,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10, etc.
- , Windows 2000
- Panels 2003,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 98,
- 8 Skylights
- language that are spoken:
- most recent update:
- March 31, 2023, a Thursday
- Party behind Memoryprofiler Development