A Windows utility called Tag & Rename was developed to handle a variety of well-liked music formats. For example, Mp3 Identification, Windows media, and itunes tags( see below for a complete listing ), the program enables quick and simple shred facts editing. For a single document or in bulk for an entire album or leaflet, new or updated label details can been written. File names or information obtained from various singing datasets and track directories, such as freedb and tracktype, are used to create keywords. both Amazon and nonprofit. Title, artist, album, narrative, yr, record number, cover art, lyrics, composer, conductor, and more are all supported by the tagging software. A robust playlist editor with support for recursive subfolders and a sophisticated file list to display music files in actual folder structures are among Tag & Rename’s’s additional features.
Tag & Rename supports a variety of file and tag formats:
- Keywords for.mp3: Id3v1, Id311.1, Id322. 2, Id332.3, and Id382.4
- Windows Media tags include.wma ,. asf, and.mv.
- Apple ipod cc and lossy voice files; M4p( protected Apple Music Store files ); and Mp4 – apple tags
- Comments on.ogg ,. flac, and.spx in Vorbis
- The Apev1 and.tta ( True Audio ) tags are: mpc( Musepack ), ape( Monkey’s’s Audio ), ofr ( Optim Frog ), and wav Pack.
- In the” id3″ Lyric channel, wave – Id3v2 sticker
- Tag & amp, Windows Rename 3. 9.15
- size of the file:
- 7.22 Kb.
- Windows of Windows,
- Windows 8.1,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10.
- version test
- most recent release:
- August 4, 2023, a Wednesday