Scientists, both professionals and amateurs, can use the precise information about the event sky that Stellarium gives you. It functions essentially as your computer’s’s dome! The use has many features and can display a 3d-reality clouds similar to what you would watch through an optical camera.
Included in the key aspects are:
- ( extra catalogs with more than 210 million stars ) default catalog with over 600,000 stars.
- Asterisms and constellation images.
- galaxies representing more than 20 different nations.
- Nebulae pics( complete Messier library )
- the planets’ satellites.
- Sunrise and sunset create a very believable feeling.
- The Milky Way of Reality.
All user concentrations can access Stellarium’s’s beautiful user interface. Amazing camera features, period management, fish-eye project for planetarium domes, lengthy keypad and telescope control are all included. You can add features like synthetic satellites, ocular model, and lens design to Stellarium by using widget manage. Different renewable system artifacts can also be added from interactive resources to your database.
Are you trying to find Stellarium for Mac? Download this.
- Windows 64-bit Stellarium 0.19.1
- , Windows 2000
- Using Windows 2003
- Windows Xp,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 98,
- Windows 10, etc.
- 7 Windows
- Languages that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- 24 June 2023, Monday
- Stellarium Development Team