Scientists of all levels can use the precise information that Stellarium offers about the event clouds. It serves as your computer’s’s equivalent of a planetarium. Similar to what you would observe through a camera, the request displays an accurate 3d view of the sky.
Included in the variable benefits are:
- ( extra catalogs with more than 210 million stars ) default catalog with over 600,000 stars.
- Asterisms and constellation paintings.
- constellations from more than 20 several nations.
- nebula images ( complete Messier catalog )
- the planets’ observatories.
- Sunrises and sunsets have a very natural atmosphere.
- Milky Way in Reality.
All users concentrations may access Stellarium’s’s attractive layout. Powerful zoom, period management, fish-eye forecast for observatory domes, comprehensive keyboard and telescope control are all included. You can add features like lens construction, eye model, and artificial satellites using Stellarium’s’s plugin control. Different thermal system objects can also be added from on resources to your registry.
Are you trying to find Stellarium for Mac? Update this
- Skylights version of Stellarium 32-bit 1.1.1
- Panels 8, etc.
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7,
- Panels 10,
- most recent change:
- November 7, 2023, a Monday
- The development party at Stellarium