Spamihilator checks every coming email and connects your email client to the internet. Junk mail that isn’t necessary will feel filtered out. This procedure is entirely background-based.
Thomas Bayes, an British scientist from the 18th century, established the rules for the Learning Filter, which determines a specific Spam-probability for each email. This screen is trainable! As a result, it did understand your conversations much better than you do. As a result, the acknowledgement rate will rise over time.
The program is compatible with almost all E-mail clients, including Outlook 2000 / Xp / 2003 / Express, Eudora, Mozilla Thunderbird, Incredimail, Pegasus Mail, Opera, and more. It supports safe ties as well as Pop and Imap accounts.
Frames for email recognition:
- More than 98 % of all inbound email messages are recognized by the Learning Filter. Utilize the Training Area to frequently raise the fee of acknowledgment.
- Additionally, you can describe specific comments that are frequently used in phishing emails. These comments likely be searched for by the Spam-word-filter.
- Approaching letters are filtered for links to spam web by the Link Filter.
- To identify uninvited bulk fax, the Dcc-filter connects to the router.
- Windows Spamihilator 1.7.0
- Windows of Windows,
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 2000,
- 2003 Panels,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8,
- cultures that are spoken:
- most recent update:
- 2 September 2023, a Friday
- . Michel Kramer