The Windows performing system’s’s record building meter is called Spacesniffer. The Treemap approach is used by the software to see the amount of disk space currently being used. Drag-and-drop support, a user-friendly structure design, camera elements, robust sorting, and stacks of customisable options are all features of Spacesniffer.
Important Features Include
- multiple views for various media and an logical shape drawing.
- supports dragging and falling.
- The exact press you display sifted elements in different ways depending on the perspective.
With sustain for Ntfs, Spacesniffer is quickly check your hard drive. On all widely used Microsoft Windows versions, the application is completely moveable.
- Windows-compatible Spacesniffer 1. 3.0.2
- size of the file:
- 66 Mebibyte
- Xp of Windows,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 8,
- most recent change:
- 4th August 2023, Wednesday
- Uderzo, Umberto