A system’s’s entire prolific port task is tracked, displayed, logged, and analyzed by a Serial Port Monitor. It is a very useful tool that helps you identify issues that might arise while developing, assessing, and optimizing sequential devices’ drivers or applications.
Due to its straightforward and adaptable interface, Serial Port Monitor also provides sophisticated filtering and investigation, a technical built-in depot, and content exportation options.
Variable characteristics include:
- Analyze Serial Port Activity – After connecting to a COM port, Serial Port Monitor will will capture data in real time, allowing you to track down problems straight away.
- Monitor Multiple Ports – Serial Port Monitor can monitor several COM ports at once, which means you can analyze how apps interact with more than one port or device, all within one session.
- Choose How To View Data – Select the monitoring filters you prefer so that you can find the events you are looking for quickly. You can even view data in all four monitoring views at the same time:table, line, dump or terminal mode.
- Windows-based Serial Port Display 7.0.342
- Size of a folder:
- 9.63 Mebibyte.
- Windows 2000,
- Using Skylights 2003
- Windows of Skylights
- Windows 8,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10, etc.
- Skylights 98.
- Dialects that are available:
- a test remake
- most recent change:
- January 17, 2023, a Wednesday
- Software Eltima