The anti-malware program Roguekiller was created in C ++. Conventional malware and some more sophisticated challenges, such as rootkits and worms, can both be detected and eliminated by the software. Roguekiller employs a variety of methods, including algorithms and personal finding, to detect trojan.
Included in the main functions are:
- Stop malignant software from running.
- Malignant solutions should be stopped.
- Remove malicious Dlls from computer programs.
- harmful hidden mechanisms can be found and killed.
- Malicious autostart entries, such as Startup folders and Tasks Scheduler( 1.0 / 2.0 ), can be found and removed using Registry keys( Run / Runonce ).
- Registry hijacks can be found and removed, such as Shell / Load entries, extensions, and Dll entries.
French, English, Czech, Spanish, and Polish are the languages that Roguekiller is available in.
- Panels version of Roguekiller 188.8.131.52
- Windows 8.1,
- Upgrades of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10,
- most recent up-date:
- September 20, 2023, a Tuesday
- Software Adlice