Python Tools for Visual Studio, also known as Ptvs, is an open-source plug-in that supports Python computing.
Variable characteristics include:
- Proofreading with Intellisense is supported.
- Interactive Repls with Ipython assistance.
- Support for Microsoft Azure deployments.
- Assistance for cross-platform troubleshooting.
- endorse for cross-language programming.
Visual Studio can be transformed into a Python Ide by using Python Tools for it. It supports debugging in remote Linux / Macos, mixed Python / C ++, editing, profiling, browsing, Intellisense, and web development with frameworks like Django.
You can use a pre-existing Python voice like Cpython, Ironpything, or Pypy in Python Tools for Visual Studio. It supports a wide range of features, including deployment to Microsoft Azure, Intellisense editing, synergistic debugging, monitoring, and engaging Repls with Ipython support.
- Visual Studio 2.2.2 for Windows Python Tools
- Size of a register:
- . 686 Mb
- Windows Xp,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7,
- 2003 Panels,
- Windows 2000,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 98,
- 8 Skylights
- cultures that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- March 7, 2023, a Monday