Phpexcel is a good choice if you need to use Php to develop and connect with Microsoft’s’s Excel spreadsheet application.
You can write to and read from a variety of spreadsheet file formats, including Excel( Biff ), Excel 2007( Officeopenxml). Xlsx, Csv, Libre, Gnumeric, Pdf, and Html, using the Phpexcel library’s’s extensive set of classes. It can be a small challenging to get started using Phpexcel because it works with other files in addition to Ms Excel.
Included in the list of supported view document types are:
- Excel 95 and higher (. Xls ) Biff 5 – 8.
- Excel 2007 and higher, Office Open Xml (. Xlsx ).
- Spreadsheetml(. Xml ) 2003 in Excel.
- Open Document Format(. Ods ) Oasis.
Included in the supported write file types are:
- Excel 95 and higher, Biff 8(. Xls ).
- Open Xml in Work(. Xlsx Excel 2007 and higher ).
You can read, read, and produce Excel articles in Php using Phpexcel. The learning curve is the only drawback; it can be a little challenging to implement, particularly for beginners.
* By utilizing the separate installation of the tcpdf, Dompdf or mpdf books.
- Windows Version of Phpexcel 1.8.1
- Windows 7,
- most recent revision:
- August 13th, 2023, a Friday
- Maarten Balliauw