One or more Php setups can be managed using Php Manager for Iis on servers running version 7 and version 7. 5.
Among the main employs are:
- Iis registration for Php.
- Formalize and set up any Php installations that already exist.
- On the same server, run various Php versions concurrently, and especially inside a single web page.
- Check the environment and runtime configuration of Php( phpinfo () output ).
- Php modifications can be enabled or disabled.
- Set up a number of Php settings.
- Process Php construction remotely using Php. a.ini file
A certainly helpful tool for optimizing any Php setups is Php Manager for Iis. The program may identify and explain any configurations that aren’t optimized.
- Http 7 1 2 Php Supervisors for Skylights
- size of the file:
- 713.73 kibibyte
- Xp of Panels
- Windows 7.
- Windows 10.
- , Windows 2000
- Using Windows 2003
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- cultures that are spoken:
- most recent release:
- March 11th, 2023, a Friday
- Yakushev, Ruslan