You can modify files using an.nk2 denotation that was made by Outlook using the smaller, lighter value known as K2edit. The” Autocomplete” offer in Outlook uses the documents to assist you in entering electronic mail addresses or contact information. The Nk2edit efficiency is a helpful tool because Outlook does not offer any editing options for the” Autocomplete” listing.
Included in the variable features are:
- By manually typing the desired texts, providing them from your address book, or imitating records from another Nk2 resource, you can create a brand-new version of the file and add them.
- You can retrieve data from corrupted Nk2 files that Outlook is no longer able to read and then fix them using Sk2edit.
- Export all of the information contained in the Nk2 file into a unique Unicode text file with Windows’. ini-like structure. It can be opened using a text editor, modified as necessary, and now returned to Outlook’s’s Nk2 format.
With the exception of 2000 Skylights, Nk2edit is a modular application that can be used on any notebook running Windows without the need for installation or Register changes.
- For Skylights, Nk2edit 3.38
- Size of the file:
- 403.03 kibibyte
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8.
- Xp of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Using Skylights 2003
- Windows 7.
- Windows 10,
- Using Skylights 2000
- Dialects that are available:
- most recent email:
- November 28, 2023, a Wednesday
- Sofer, Nir