A straightforward users ui and independent multimedia person is Light Alloy. Light Alloy has been optimized to heel as quickly as possible, which means it hasn’t use a lot of system information. The use can be fully customized to meet your particular marketing needs.
Light Alloy supports all widely used media formats, and it has a ton of sophisticated settings that let you adjust it for any media you plan to play on it, including spectacular movies or brief movies videos.
Important characteristics include:
- Quick video rewind, load subtitles, minimize to tray, brightness / contrast / saturation control, and infra-red remote control are all available.
- Additionally, Light Alloy supports Mkv, Ogm, and Mp4 formats in addition to multimedia keyboards and Dvd / Blu-ray( except for Bd menus ).
- With Light Alloy, you can choose audio songs and subtitles for multilingual movies, enjoy a teaser on the timeline, and get bookmarks in the list or timeframe.
Light Alloy includes built-in video / audio codecs, support for specialized codes, complete subtitle support, remote control support through Winlirc, configurable playback speed, and aspect ratio alignment. Additionally, you is change the brightness, comparison, absorption, tagline, and mass functions for each submit.
- Windows version of Light Alloy 4. 11.
- Sou’-east version of windows 98,
- Windows 98,
- Me in Panels
- Xp of Skylights
- Windows 2000.
- Languages that are available:
- remake test
- most recent update:
- June 14th, 2023, Monday
- The Vortex Team