On Linux, Windows, and various Unix technologies, Firebird is a transactional repository with numerous Ansi Sql standard functions. For stored measures and triggers, Firebird provides fantastic concurrency, increased performance, and strong linguistic guidance.
A robust and adequately functional Rdbms is Firebird. It performs well and requires almost no servicing to treat directories ranging in size from a limited Kb to many Gigabytes!
The Firebird’s’s key characteristics are listed below:
- Endorse for stored procedures and drives in complete
- Dealings that are fully Acid obedient
- Integrity in Referential
- Architecture for the multiple generations
- a tiny step
- Internal language for Stored Procedures and Triggers( Psql ) that is fully functional.
- External Function Support ( Udfs )
- There is little to no needed for specialized Dbas.
- Almost no setup is required.
- large user base
- Additional embedded remake of a second folder
- numerous third-party applications
- Cautious writing ensures quick recovery and eliminates the need for payments reports!
- access to your repository in various ways
- All significant working programs have indigenous support.
- Files that are permanent
- Available 64-bit builds
- Maximum Psql execution of cursor
- Chairs for testing
- Induces for transactions and connections
- Tables that are short-term
- Windows version of Firebird 126.96.36.19916 – 0
- Windows 8.1,
- Windows of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows 10, etc.
- Windows 7.
- Cultures that are available:
- most recent revision:
- November 18, 2023, on a Friday
- Task Firebird