A program called Fences can hide your icons when they’re’re not being used and organize your workstation. This program’s’s phrase” Fence” refers to a group of icons on your pc. Gates is not a replacement for your background; it is an add-on.
- Rope off your desktopFences allows you to create shaded areas on your desktop that you can place icons in. You can label them however you wish, and move/resize them anywhere on the desktop. Pre-included layouts help speed the process for new users.
- See your wallpaper again! Quickly hide & show all your icons with an easy double-clickDouble click blank space on your desktop, and all your icons will fade out. Double click again, and theyâ€™ll return. We think this feature is so useful and unique, that weâ€™ve applied for a patent on it. You can even pick icons and individual Fences to exclude!
Since v2.00, little longer costless.
- Windows Version of Fences 4
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7,
- Windows 10.
- Cultures that are spoken:
- adaptation test
- most recent email:
- December 20th, 2023, Monday