A straightforward but effective batch conversion product, Contenta Converter Basic is easily approach and convert your pics. Using Iptc / Xmp tags, you can rename and group your photos into subfolders. You can also read files and save them to Jpg, Gif, Png, Tiff, Wbmp, Targa ( Tga ), Ppm( Pgm ), Xpm, and Ico formats.
In addition to its ability to convert files, the app also has some helpful functions. With knobs that plainly describe the transformation system, the layout is slick and user-friendly. There is a full, well-written Assist folder available if you do need any additional assistance.
Included in the important features are:
- transformation in a batch.
- production in a mess.
- closing file sizes and preview good.
- Notebook displays, browser publishing, ipods, and Psps should all be smaller.
- Purchase drawings instantly and communicate photos electronically.
- Metadata is used to mechanically rename.
- for multi-core manufacturing, optimized.
Imagery can be converted, renamed, and shared using Contenta Converter Basic’s’s straightforward options. Users of all skill tiers will be able to used the user-friendly user interface and mage that come with it.
- Panels version of Contenta Conversion Fundamental Subscription 6. 5
- Windows 7.
- Dialects that are available:
- a trial release
- most recent revision:
- 21 July 2023, a Wednesday
- Content-based programming