A file direction tool and look observer is called Commander. The app’s’s split-screen layout is recognizable and includes a file viewer and two registry sights.
You can automatically level and improve picture with Commander. Additionally, you can use Norton Commander-compatible keyboard shortcuts, automatically rename files based on rules, and check directory components. You can use the app to look for files that are similar by term, measurement, time stamp, and / or contents. Even a sophisticated pocket computer with an equations optimizer is included!
Main characteristics include:
- simple ui for shifting and duplicating documents.
- Overview of directory articles.
- Squeeze to Zip after removing paperwork from Rar and Zip archives.
- Client for Ftp.
- Hex register audience and language.
- View the images for Cr2, Bmp, Wmf, Emf and Jpeg as well as for Pcx, Cur, Hips, Png, and Mng.
- Look for images that are approximately identical.
- Shorter slashes on the console that work with Norton Commander
- Comparing the articles of the directory.
You can manage your documents and view your pics using Commander’s’s straightforward interface. The apps has a lot of warm benefits and is very user-friendly. Images such as Jpeg 2000, Tiff, Ras, Pnm, and Ppm are equally supported by Meesoft Image Analyzer when installed.
- For Windows, Commander 1.39
- Size of the file:
- 1.04 Kb
- Using Panels 2000
- 2003 Skylights,
- Windows Xp,
- Skylights 8, etc.
- Vista, Windows
- 98th Windows,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7.
- Dialects that are spoken:
- most recent up-date:
- May 13, 2023, a Monday