Get custom icons for Windows, Macintosh, and Unix using Iconworkshop. For Windows Vista, it creates Windows icons that are up to 256×256, and for Leopard( Mac Os 10.5 ), Macintosh symbols are created with a resolution of 512×512. Icons in Unix are Pngs. With just a few clicks, Iconworkshop converts existent Windows and mac Os symbols into Png picture with an omega duct.
Adjustable transparency( alpha channel ) is used in the latest century of icons. Beautiful symbols with slick territories and shadows can be made using this function. To make such images, you’ll’ll need a professional program. One objective was in mind when creating Axialis Iconworkshop:” Icon Quality.”
Enjoy the effective writer that allows you to convert an initial drawing’s’s picture into a variety of image types without losing quality.
Iconworkshop should be tried for five purposes:
- For all of your requirements, one expert device
- Make symbols for Macintosh Os as well as Windows.
- Been creative right away with simple configurations.
- access to items with corporate imagery
- Adaptable to benchmarks in the vivid economy
- Windows version of Axialis Iconworkshop 6.91
- Measurement of a document:
- 39. 83 Gb
- Windows 98,
- Windows 8,
- Windows Xp,
- , Windows Vista
- Using Skylights 2003
- Windows 7,
- Windows 2000,
- Windows 10.
- Cultures that are available:
- adaptation test
- most recent up-date:
- 11th of August 2023, Thursday
- Tool by Axialis